One of a Kind Services we Offer
FULL SERVICE WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
Customized event design and planning package includes, budget advisement, vendor selection, contract negotiation, theme and decor selection and assistance with every detail leading up to saying “I do”.
- All custom packages built to suit each client’s specific needs
- Partial service packages and consulting available for couples wishing to have a hands-on role but longing for guidance in the overall planning process
- Rush services available for weddings less than six months away starting with (2) two-hour sessions in the first two weeks to establish a firm timeline for the expedited planning process
CORPORATE - SOCIAL – SPECIAL EVENTS
Our team can facilitate your special event needs at any scale. From corporate luncheons to holiday parties, and business incentive trips to 50-Year wedding anniversary parties. We will happily accommodate your needs regardless of size, theme or style.
- Packages include but are not limited to; event management and design, vendor referrals and securement, venue tours and securement, diagrams and flow, day-of management (including set-up and breakdown). We'll offer anything you need to ensure that you and your guests have the greatest celebratory experience regardless of the type of celebration.
REHEARSAL & WEDDING DAY COORDINATION
All the weeks and months of planning are just about complete and it’s time to hand off the final details. Sit back and enjoy the days leading up to your special day as vendor timelines and itineraries are created to perfectly execute your special day. All details, from set up to tear down and everything in between will be checked and double checked. This includes all of the logistics surrounding your ceremony rehearsal. (Starts 30 Days from Event/Wedding Day)
- Typically booked 60-90 days out of from our initial 2-hour meeting
- Follow up meeting 2-4 weeks prior to event to review all final logistics
- Includes lead planner to facilitate rehearsal schedule & day-of services
- Destination weddings welcomed! Option to have lead planner travel to wedding/event for full event execution at additional charge
Wedding & Event Consulting
Planning your “Big Day” on your own or simply seeking some confirmation and support to assure that you're are headed in the right direction? Consulting sessions are scheduled in one-hour increments to provide guidance and encouragement during those times of uncertainty and stress!
- Pre-planning consulting sessions also available to review event/wedding checklist. As well as, to provide guidance and support during the initial stages of the planning process.